Hi Peter

The zero response you're getting is probably because this group has been
replaced; TW dev discussions are held
at https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions

Your project looks interesting and you've certainly made an impressive
presentation! Forgive me for asking the stupid question but, what benefit
does it bring? (I did say my question was stupid). It seems to make TW into
an app... so why is that better than just having vanilla TW? Your comments
here imply login featuers for multi user collaboration (that's of course a
big deal). It seems one has to accept some kind of payment plan for Blaze
upon which it is based?

(Maybe better reply, and repost, in the new dev forum?)

Thank you!

<:-)