Ryan

There was some issue on my side. I was behind a firewall!
No it works!

Tested on: Win10, Chrome 89

Sidenote: why does it need such an access grant to drive
(see/edit/delete/create evrythings images, ....)? It is a bit scary!

I will post later to GitHub!

Best wishes
Mohammad

>>> 4. Browse to https://default-kramer.github.io/ and click the Authorize