EViE was removed in Xorg 7.5.  I tried running

./build-xorg init -version 7.5

on my tree and then grepping for evie under xorg/, and I see no
references except in the change logs and such.

That being said, I don't think anyone has successfully built TigerVNC
with Xorg 7.5.  I was contracted to add that functionality, but I ran
into an obscure libtool issue that prevented the X server portion from
building.