TurboVNC 1.0 uses the Tight security type to implement its auth
extensions, and it relies upon the ability to advertise capabilities to
the client using that mechanism.  Whether or not the Tight security type
actually does anything in our implementation, I think it is important to
be able to advertise capabilities using that method.