There has been checked in some GNUTLS support for cmake recently, so I
wanted to try it:

Installing VC Express, the newst binary of CMake and GNUTLS for
Windows was easy.

Calling cmake on a clean tigervnc checkout yields to an (warning?)
message, while determining the build date [Only on the first run or
after cleaning the cache].

After that, CMake failed, because it could not determine
GNUTLS_INCLUDE_DIR and GNUTLS_LIBRARY. The GUI only offered the
options to run configure again or to clean the cache. Setting
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to the GNUTLS install directory allowed me to get
rid of the GNUTLS_INCLUDE_DIR message. GNUTLS_LIBRARY was still
missing, so it does not allowed to generate any makefiles.

I solved the problem by using the cygwin mingw compiler and the
autotools build system.

Side note:
Are the zoom buttons in the windows viewer working for anybody?
My 24 bit depth KDE 4 desktop looks like modern art, if any kind of
zoom is in use.

Regards,
Martin Kögler