I don't confess to fully understand how our i18n system works, but I
think some of the .po files under po/ may need to be updated in the
subversion repository.  Under certain circumstances, whenever I do a
build, it will cause new versions of these files to be generated (I
assume from po/tigervnc.pot), and the new versions differ from the
versions that are checked into SVN.

DRC