On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:09:17PM -0600, DRC wrote:
> On 2/11/11 2:24 AM, Martin Koegler wrote:
> > It should be possible (HAVE_GNUTLS not defined). In that case,
> > VeNCrypt + Plain are still available.
>

> Right you are.  I built without GnuTLS, and Plain definitely does still
> work.  That makes me feel better about the feature, in general.
>
> I guess the two outstanding issues, then, are:
>
> -- Should we make VeNCrypt an implicit security type, rather than
> explicit (I say yes.)

If you need a patch:
http://e9925248.users.sourceforge.net/tigervnc/tigervnc_1.0.0.svn0-1.debian.tar.gz

See debian/patches Patch 0002. It changes the security type defaults too - you
probably want to skip this for the official version.
Instead drop all occurences of VeNCrypt in the defaults.

Regards,
Martin Kögler