On 02/22/2011 12:17 PM, Antoine Martin wrote:
> On 02/21/2011 10:46 AM, DRC wrote:
>> I've spun a new build from r4305:
>>
>> http://www.virtualgl.org/DeveloperInfo/TigerVNCPreReleases
>>
>> It checks out on all known issues I had, so from my point of view, we're
>> ready for beta.  I propose that this build and source tarball become the
>> official release.
> I've just let the build bot loose on this version and some of the debian
> distros failed to build the server (but the viewer built ok):
> * intrepid, karmic, lucid, maverick, squeeze went ok
> * hardy, natty and lenny failed...
>
> Sorry, I don't have much more to report than this:
> /usr/src/tigervnc-1.0.90-r4305/configure: line 4089: syntax error near
> unexpected token `build_libtool_libs,'
> /usr/src/tigervnc-1.0.90-r4305/configure: line 4089: `
> _LT_DECL(build_libtool_libs, enable_shared, 0,'
And another one:

/usr/bin/ld: note: 'dlopen@@GLIBC_2.1' is defined in DSO /lib/libdl.so.2
so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/libdl.so.2: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [Xvnc] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/tigervnc-1.0.90-r4305/xorg/xserver/hw/vnc'
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/tigervnc-1.0.90-r4305/xorg/xserver/hw/vnc'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/tigervnc-1.0.90-r4305/xorg/xserver/hw'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Antoine