There's a bunch of bugs in the tracker for the old viewers. Should we
pay attention to those or should we start pointing people towards the
new viewer? If the latter, then I guess we should also consider
removing the old ones from trunk.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman            OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
System Developer         Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00