Bug Tracker item #3336716, was opened at 2011-06-27 01:36
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by dcommander
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126848&aid=3336716&group_id=254363

not just the latest update.
Category: FLTK viewer
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using DRC's build, I had a vertically reversed mouse-image.
Changing the mouse theme (KDE) doesn't help.

Comment By: Robert (ragoley)
Date: 2011-11-08 08:23

Message:
This appears to be resolve in DRC's 11-8-2011 build.  This can be closed
now.

Comment By: tatanka (timtatanka)
Date: 2011-09-27 01:42

Message:
I tried the latest build, but the problem is still present.

Comment By: D. R. Commander (dcommander)
Date: 2011-09-26 15:19

Message:
Please retest issue with latest build (9/26/11)
http://www.virtualgl.org/DeveloperInfo/TigerVNCPreReleases
and close this item if fixed.

Comment By: Pierre Ossman (cendossm)
Date: 2011-09-26 05:49

Message:
Should be fixed in trunk now. I don't know if DRC has a new build
available?

Comment By: Robert (ragoley)
Date: 2011-08-25 11:09

Message:
This is still a problem with DRC's latest build for windows.  What I meant
by the mouse image is the graphic image used for the pointer.  In this
case, the arrow that should be pointing to the top left is actually
pointing to the bottom left.

The cursor image looks flipped upside down.  Picturing the cursor as a
square that wraps the arrow image used for the cursor, the focus point is
the top left corner of the arrow image.  The actual point of the arrow
image is in the bottom left of that square.

Basically, the arrow image is upside down and the focus point is not.

Comment By: Robert (ragoley)
Date: 2011-07-05 08:05

Message:
I am having the same problem with DRC's build.  The mouse cursor is upside
down.  It still works but you have to use the wrong end of the cursor
image.

Comment By: tatanka (timtatanka)
Date: 2011-06-27 02:07

Message:
I hope this is something in the tigervnc code?
Otherwise I'm not able to do this...

Comment By: Pierre Ossman (ossman_)
Date: 2011-06-27 02:00

Message:
My bad. This is a bug in the FLTK cursor code. I forgot that Windows likes
everything upside down, so you have to specify a negative height on that
platform when creating the cursor.

Comment By: tatanka (timtatanka)
Date: 2011-06-27 01:51

Message:
Yes, the cursor shape.

It looks like it is still working the correct way, because the place the
"click" is registered is somewhere above the cursor.

Comment By: D. R. Commander (dcommander)
Date: 2011-06-27 01:38

Message:
Please indicate what you mean by "mouse image".  Do you mean your cursor
shape is incorrect?