Bug Tracker item #3444605, was opened at 2011-11-28 15:42
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by ragoley
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126848&aid=3444605&group_id=254363

not just the latest update.
Category: Java viewer
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have been doing some testing on windows 7 64 bit.  It has the 64 bit JDK 7.
I get crashes from trying to connect to DRC's 11-23-2011 build of Xvnc for 64
bit linux.  I have gotten several different errors.  The only one that will
reproduce now is: "com.tigervnc.rdr.Exception: Rect too big.".  I get this
message immediately after keying in my password and clicking ok.  This only
happens when using tight encoding.  The other encoding methods are fine.

The other error was from Jzlib complaining about not being able to Deflate
data.  Not sure why that one will not reproduce like it was earlier.