Bug Tracker item #3451630, was opened at 2011-12-05 11:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bphinz
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126848&aid=3451630&group_id=254363

not just the latest update.
Category: Java viewer
Group: trunk

Initial Comment:
This issue only affects the Java viewer running under OSX.  I have only tested
it with OSX 10.6, nothing older.  The mouse works fine but displays a block
very reminiscent of mouse pointers under DOS.  You can see the image that
should be displayed whether it is a standard pointer, a resize window pointer
or application specific pointer.  It has a DOS cursor sized block around it
that looks like rendering a 16 bit image in 8 bit colors.  The colors are off
and the block area is not transparent as it should be.  It does not affect
Windows or Linux.  The same mount pointers look perfect there.  It is almost
like the pointer image data is being improperly rendered for some reason.
Everything else seems fine.  I am willing to help test if you do not have a OSX
environment to work with.