On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:00:44 -0500
DRC <dcomman...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I suppose this has been pocket vetoed.

Not intentionally. We're in the process of getting the next version of
ThinLinc ready for release, so I'm having problems getting any time for
other things. Ping me in a few weeks and we can try to get this
finalised.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com