Unfortunately, SourceForge hasn't finished fixing all of the issues in the code
viewer. They're choosing instead to force feed us this upgrade before it's
fully cooked, and I am attempting to bring the issue to light as best I can,
but there may not be much for it at the moment. Once the upgrade happens and
more projects realize how broken the new system is, then perhaps we'll have the
political capital to get SourceForge to do the right thing.