TigerVNC is migrating to Github, so this project is as well. This time
I've set it up as a separate project though. You can find it here:

https://github.com/rfbproto

I've also registered a new mailing list at Google:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rfbproto

Please register yourselves there instead as I'll convert this list to
read only soon.

I'm also looking for volunteer admins for this. I'd like to not be the
only one with admin rights. Please contact me directly if you feel up
for the task.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com