Hi,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:12 AM, Thorsten Scherler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am looking for documentation on tika, can somebody give me some urls?

There isn't much yet, looking at the source code asking questions here
are probably your best options for now.

The reason why at least I don't yet feel ready to start documenting
Tika is that we're still working on some of the key interfaces. The
Parser interface is IMHO already pretty good, but we still need to
work at least on Metadata, TikaConfig, and MimeTypes before I'd call
the API stable.

That said, you can already do some pretty nice things with Tika. See
for example the TikaCLI [1] and TikaGUI [2] classes to find out how to
use Tika to extract content from binary documents.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tika/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/cli/TikaCLI.java
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tika/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/gui/TikaGUI.java