Hi,

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Jeremias Maerki
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> *g* Sounds a lot like what I built in XML Graphics Commons with the XMP
>  support:

XMP is a valid option. I briefly looked at the Adobe XMP library and
JempBox as options, but I'm a bit worried about the complexity of the
API and the fact that there is little guidance on what metadata
properties to use for which purposes.

I agree that using a standard metadata representation is very useful,
but is it worth the extra complexity? At least we should find a way to
cover requirements 4, 6, and 8 on top of XMP.

BR,

Jukka Zitting