Hi,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  May be i can help with this, in my project http://supose.soebes.de i
>  have started to parse Java files using ANTLR parser generators to
>  extract particular information (Comments, Method names, maybe more)...

Your project looks cool! I've quite often wanted something like that.
Of course there's Krugle, but a good open source repository search
tool would be really nice.

>  I think this would result in enhancing the Metadata object which seemed
>  to be no real problem....

Enhancing Metadata would be nice, but I think it would be even better
if you could annotate the XHTML output with <span class="..."> tags
(or something) to give the indexer more accurate context information.

>  May be i could integrated this into Tika ?

That would be great! You can contribute your work as a feature request
in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA.

More generally, it would be great if you could share your thoughts on
how Tika could best integrate with SupoSE. Is there anything we should
change in Tika to make your work easier?

BR,

Jukka Zitting