Hi,

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm on the road now, but I'll write something up in a few hours when
> I'm back online.

Here's what I wrote:

<report>
Apache Tika is a toolkit for detecting and extracting metadata and
structured text content from various documents using existing parser
libraries. Tika entered incubation on March 22nd, 2007.

Community

  * Tika community remains relatively small, with just a handful of
active members

Development

  * Work towards Tika 0.2 continues, Chris Mattman has volunteered to
be the release manager

Issues before graduation:

  * Increase the size and diversity of the community (or graduate into
a Lucene subproject?)
</report>

BR,

Jukka Zitting