Bertrand Delacretaz schrieb:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Thorsten Scherler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...One big thing I am missing is documentation. I mean if we plan to leave
incubation we need some documentation. I know there is the javadocs but
that is not enough....

I disagree, having good documentation is IMHO not a requirement for
exiting incubation.

well, AFAIK there is no documentation at all at the moment, or at least I haven't found anything on the Tika website,
but there is for example

http://jukkaz.wordpress.com/2007/11/16/presenting-apache-tika/

and I agree with Thorsten that there should be at least some minimal documentation or pointers to documentation
That would be impossible to judge anyway, as some people are perfectly
happy with readable test cases (I am) while others require a bound
book ;-)

I would say one can at least differentiate between nothing and something ;-)

Cheers

Michael
-Bertrand