Hi Grant,

2008/11/15 Grant Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Is text/xml a supported mime-type?  It doesn't appear to be.  I notice
> there is application/xml that maps to the DcXMLParser, but I also notice
> there is an XMLParser, but it doesn't seem to be mapped to anything.  Is
> this a bug or a feature?

text/xml is defined an alias of application/xml as is as you say mapped to
the DcXMLParser.

DcXMLParser is a sub-class of XMLPaser designed to add the extraction Dublic
Core Metadata if it exists to the default XMLParser extraction. It does this
by using XMLParser's getDefaultHandler method, which is a
TextContentHandler, via the super.getDefaultHandler() call at the start of
its getDefaultHandler method.

Cheers,
Dave