Hi Carl,

My manual is currently on loan to Brooke, but when he is done with it,
it will have been scanned, etc.  I am pretty sure he will be making a copy
available.

When the tracking light is flashing red/green, it usually means that your
reference has either dropped out for a bit, or is too far off frequency
to reliably track.  (both are the same thing, really.).

-Chuck Harris

Carl Walker wrote:
I've got my 2100F up and running with the help of the basic operational information on Tom's and Brooke's web pages, but I don't have a manual to find out any of the finer details - like what it means when the tracking light is flashing green and red, or what the allowable time constants are, etc.

Does anyone have a quick and dirty reference to these types of operational details they could pass along?

I'm also in the market for a manual, if anyone has one they would like to part with (or allow copying of).

Thanks,

-Carl