Hi again:

The Cesium standard drift rate is changing toward what will hopefully be zero. It's now about -2.2E-14 per day. Plot at:
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/pdf/Cs_Drift0429.pdf
The equations are:
GPS
y = -0.9832x2 + 182.46x - 7439.8
R2 = 0.9763

Loran-C
y = 0.2646x2 - 24.304x - 210.21
R2 = 0.9773

Have Fun,

Brooke

Brooke Clarke wrote:

Hi:

I added the data from the 2100T Loran-C receiver on top of the GPS data. Note that the LORAN-C receiver has 10 ns minimum increments so any data near zero ns is just noise and it has the opposite polarity. The 2100T always starts from zero after a power up or re-sync. (I've had two Middletown maintenance shut downs in the past few months). The two equations (GPS and Loran) are very similar:

GPS
y = -1.2757x2 + 239.36x - 10186
R2 = 0.9853 based on 4+ weks of data

Loran-C
y = 1.3002x2 - 246.15x + 11654
R2 = 0.9635 based on 2+ weeks of data

with an aging rate for both of -3E-14/day.

The GPS data polarity is arbitary and I have GPS as the T.I. start and the 1 MHz Cesium as the stop.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
Cs_Drift0424.pdf  Attached

Brooke Clarke wrote:

Hi:

Here's the latest plot. I've restiched from the right to the left so that the current time interval is the same on this plot as it is on the long plot. The data older than the discontinuities has now been shifted. The R squared value has improved a little from 0.96 to 0.98.

The equations are:
y = -1.2709x2 + 238.44x - 10142
R2 = 0.9826

or -2.9E-14 per day drift

Have Fun,

Brooke
PS I've attached the pdf plot to see of the listserver will allow it

-- w/Java http://www.PRC68.com w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml http://www.precisionclock.com