As you possibly know, I have copied the manual for the 5370B and will make it available on CD to anyone for the cost of postage. (But for now, anyone who wants to proof read it, to check for errors such as missing pages, can take a look. Drop me an email).

This manual is the October 1995 edition, which is certainly one of the later ones. ManualsPlus had one dated around 1987 I think, and someone else has said he had an earlier one too.

But is this the October 1995 the latest? If not, I would be interested in getting copies of any change sheets referenced in a later manual. I have no intentions of trying to copy the whole thing, but a few pages, with changes to the manual of Oct 95 (or S/N whatever this covers) would be worth having.
--
David Kirkby,
G8WRB

Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org/