Hello Robert,

Nice to see you on the list.

Un fortunately the referenced Web page does not show the 1000B DB-9 pin out which is what really started this thread. Can you help?

Best Regards,
Hadley

At 02:24 AM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
The 1000B is still in production.  Here's a link to the product folder:

http://www.symmttm.com/products_pfr_1000B.asp

It's no longer the standard oscillator in cesium products but can be found in the MHM-2010 hydrogen maser and the 1050A rackmount OCXO instrument.

-RL

Robert Lutwak, Senior Scientist
Symmetricom - Technology Realization Center
34 Tozer Rd.
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 232-1461   Voice           [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (Business)
(978) 927-4099   FAX             [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Personal)
(339) 927-7896   Mobile

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brooke Clarke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>