After a few weeks of inactivity, I recently powered up my HP 5371A and
discovered the display is not working. Everything else is working, and I can
print the results that normally appear on-screen.

I've checked the supply voltages to the CRT driver card A17, and the horizontal
sync, vertical sync, and video signals are all present going into A17. I can
see the CRT filament glowing. Next step is to check the CRT anode voltage, and
the deflection signals at the CRT pins. Does anyone have an idea what they
should be?

The service manual skips any circuit description or schematic of A17 and says
if the CRT circuits are suspect, replace the A17 CRT Driver Board and CRT as an
assembly. That assembly is no longer available, and would certainly not have
been available at a hobbyist price at any rate.

If I can't come up with a schematic, my choices are to look for a parts unit,
or bite the bullet and go GPIB. Does anyone know of a parts unit available?

Thanks,
Steve, WBØDBS