Recent radios of that grade all have TCXOs, and that level of
performance is really not that hard to achieve today at constant
temperature.

My Yaesu FT-1000 Mk5 Field (with TCXO) drifts much less than 0.5 Hz at
14 MHz between 30 minutes and one hour after being turned on (in
receive), but a couple of Hz during the 1st 1/2 hour (from memory, I did
not record the data). I have not tried after continuous, prolonged
transmission. I need to retake this data now that I have much better
equipment. With regard to accuracy, the rig is about 0.82 Hz low at 14
MHz after warm-up (original factory adjustment, the rig is about 2.5
years old), measured in AM transmit mode, using a 40dB power attenuator
on the output driving an HP 5370A counter with 1 sec gate time, with a
Thunderbolt GPSDO as external reference.

My older Kenwood TS-440S/AT radio (no TCXO, bought new in 1991), drifts
about 100 Hz (at 14 MHz) during the 1st 30 minutes of operation
(receive) but is quite stable after that ( I did not measure how much,
but absolutely no noticeable drift in normal operation, for instance
using WWV's zero beat as a reference), regardless of Tx or Rx operation.

Didier KO4BB