Hi,

Thank you all for the frequency plots of the PRS10. It is very interesting to see these and find the differences. In the mean time I have restarted my PRS10 and have seen that some spurious signals are large at start up and reduce after that. I have attached a screen shot of the hp8590 spectrum analyzer showing the spurious. The spurious seem to be harmonics of the 357MHz synthesizer, we see the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th harmonic. (The marker is on the 3rd harmonic). The spurious between 500MHz and 700MHz are not yet explained. Around 357MHz are sidebands at 290kHz distance.

Does anyone have schematics?

Henk

GIF image