); SAEximRunCond expanded to false

On 10/31/07, Bruce Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         Alternatively, if you don't want to deal with the Redmond Empire's
> anal "Windows Genuine (dis)Advantage" crap, you can find a freeware patching
> program at this link:

They can alos be avoided with an even better "freeware patching
program". It's called "Ubuntu" :-)

I noticed yesterday that the clock on my XMradio receiver had gone to
standard time over the weekend...D'oh!

--
Margaret Stephanie Leber CCP, SCJP  SCWCD
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://voicenet.com/~maggie

  "The art of progress is to preserve order amid change
   and to preserve change amid order."-A.N.Whitehead