Jim Palfreyman skrev:
No I haven't. What does this mod do?

Disabling the 10 MHz presence detector that spews out wideband 5 MHz and lots of overtone noise on among other things the 10 MHz output.

I did a very simple short which brings one of the transistors out of bias and thus disabling the detector. All the detector does is to lit a LED for you when you have the hood open to do maintainence, so it is fairly safe to do it.