Rex wrote:

Bruce and John,

Thanks for pointing me back to these operator checks. I ran through the procedures this morning and nothing seems out of spec. I guess I just had unrealistic expectations about how stable the displays should be while looking at that counter's own clock.

Here's my results from the Operators Checks on 3-11, 3-12:

[Snip]

I just wanted to say thanks for the nudge in the right direction on evaluating my counter and for the comments about my numbers.

Pete, especially, gave a nice, concise summary about the counter.

-Rex