In a message dated 27/06/2009 14:16:27 GMT Daylight Time, w...@arrl.net
writes:

Looking  for a schematic of the Z3801?  I'm primarily interested in the
power
supply section.  Anyone know an on-line source?  I've been  looking with no
success.  Tnx!
----------------

Hi Paul

There don't seem to have been any "official" schematics issued for the
Z3801A but there was a user traced schematic for the PSU posted online some
time  ago.
I've just checked the URL and it's no longer valid but I have the files
archived, web page, schematics, and component notes, and have zipped them into
a  single file of 2.5MB.
If you can confirm your ARRL address is ok for attachments of that size
I'll email it to you direct.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR