I had a similar problem with mine (from the "TAPR Group Buy")..
it would appear to power up & show a (almost) 10Mhz output,
but the serial port was dead..  After much testing it ended up
the power supply had gone bad...I was getting the correct voltage
difference between the 12v legs but each leg (+/- 12v's & 5v)
were off.  Once I hooked up a new supply (built from a computer
power supply) it works like a champ.

-Hrian

If any of you have had this problem, or similar problems, with
past or current TBolt group buys please let me know -- I'll take
care of it. Contact me offline, t...@leapsecond.com.

The new power supplies that we're using for the current and
future group buys appear to be more reliable.

/tvb