That serial prefix is the manual I have - the scan is pretty bad for the schematics - I think they copied to pages first and then scanned as they line up, but several have about 1/2 to 1 inch offsets. If yours is cleaner, I would appreciate it.

My (rubidium) does not have a battery charger - So for now, it runs on the inverter - and at some point I'll order a connector and give it battery power via the external DC connector for backup.

Brian

Jim Palfreyman wrote:
I have the one for serial prefix 1908A - this may be the same as
Didier's. If not, and you want it, email me and I'll send it to you.

Regards,

Jim Palfreyman