Nic, many times volt-nut questions are posted here, including by me, and no one
has ever said "get outta here, we're TIME-NUTS."

I currently have two 732As, a Fluke 5440B, a couple of Datron 1082s, and not
too long ago got an HP3458A and had it cal'd by HP in Loveland. One thing I've
discovered so far about the 732As is that you really only need one unless
you're a belt-and-suspender kind of guy. Either of mine reliably return to
better than 0.1ppm of base from several cold starts, given a warm-up of a day
or so, so I've dispensed with the batteries completely. Over the last few
months, the two 732s track within 0.05ppm as measured by the 3458, which also
tells me that the 3458 is pretty good too.

I know of no other "volt-nut" sites, but others here may know of some -- I hope
they do. I do have a web site of my own, but I haven't yet set up a volt-nut
blog -- I'm looking at the Phorum open-source software for another project, and
if I think the traffic won't be real high (how could it?) then I'll look into
the possibility of hosting such a thing. In the mean time, Volt On!!

Dic k Moore