Bob Camp wrote:
Hi

The DAC will quite nicely produce a trapezoid (or clipped triangle wave). It's
certainly on the list.

---

I've had a lot of lunch time discussions with the NIST guys about their
"obsession" with input levels. About all I can say is that I don't see the same
sensitivities they do. I suspect a lot of the issue is that we're not using the exact
same circuits / components.

-----
Some of their papers are annoyingly incomplete, in that the measurement setups used were incompletely specified.
Matching the isolation amplifier to the mixer for efficient power transfer is
something I do plan to look at. I suspect it's only good up to a certain point
and then you get into trouble.

-----

Lots of things to check ...

Bob