From: Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffi...@xtra.co.nz>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Sun, February 7, 2010 8:17:08 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] No 1 PPS output on a Tbolt

The PPS driver appears to use at least  3  inverters from a 74AC04 (U19)
connected in parallel with a small series resistor between the parallled
inverter outputs and the PPS connector.
Open the case and check the waveforms at the 74AC04 inputs and outputs.
Check the series resistor for continuity, also check the solder joint between
the BNC inner conductor and the PCB.

Bruce