Mike wrote:

I note that Lady Heather keeps my CPU usage up at
around 40%-45% as long as it is running.  When I close
LH my CPU usage falls to around 1% to 3%.

What are other LH users on the List seeing...?

Running LH3b on a 299 MHz PII with XP Pro, Control Panels/Administrative Tools/Performance/System Monitor reports essentially 100% Processor Time. Notwithstanding that, it will happily run another application or two without any apparent additional lag -- so 100% apparently doesn't mean "can't spare any time for anything else."

Best regards,

Charles