The GC-1000 keeps declaring the decoding to be invalid partway through each minute. Dean's synthetic WWV gets decoded perfectly and the display turns out after 3 complete minutes. But the 100Hz level in the synthetic sounds high to me. Since your recording fades in and out (just like I hear it in LA!), I need to figure out if the clock is having trouble pulling the 100Hz tones out, or if the recording just fades too much.

I'm injecting the audio at the volume control, so this is past the AGC, so there's no compensation as the audio fades. Perhaps that's why I can't decode your audio.

Gotta pull out the schematic again and study it.

Scott