From: time-nuts-boun...@febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-boun...@febo.com] On
Behalf Of Electronics and Books
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 9:54 AM
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Subject: [time-nuts] Advice on 10 MHz isolation/distribution SRS FS700

An easy way to make a 10 MHz distribution amplifier is the one from Stanford
Research.
Manual can be find at :
http://www.thinksrs.com/downloads/man.htm
Download FS700

The schematics are in the back of the manual.

Met vriendelijke groeten
Regards

electronicsandbo...@yahoo.com
http://www.ElectronicsAndBooks.tk