At 11.17 07/03/2010, you wrote:
Hi,

Could you advice me about the  ''TRACOR 527E Frequency difference
meter''

I have two of them. Very nice item to do a quick frequency calibration between oscillators. I feed it from an HP GPSDO, and it quickly tells the frequency difference in parts to 10^11. Working at maximum sensitivity it is a little noisy, but able to immediately show the difference between a good and a bad Rb - simply look at the needle to see phase noise in action. It also has a phase output (phase error multiplied up to 10000 times), so may be used with a strip chart recorder (or, better, a data logger) to compare phase between oscillators.

73 - Marco IK1ODO / AI4YF