Hi

Yes indeed, the period was measured with the two channels in the com mode and
the reference into one of them. I hadn't considered the trigger offset issues
and was expecting something sub-100 ps rather than 500 ps. Obviously I need to
spend some "quality time" with this beast. Now I gotta figure out how to change
the gate time :}......

It sounds like my oscillator buffer board is going to get butchered pretty
soon.

Bob