Now if you really want some fun connect your OCXO to a
one meter cable and let it swing like a pendulum clock. You
should see some very nice sinusoidal FM as it goes back
and forth. Devise some sort of mechanical, compressed air,
or magnetic impulse system to keep it running like that all day.

/tvb

It works! http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/10811-g/

Bob, it would seem the frequency shifts in this swinging
10811 oscillator are all acceleration related and not due
to internal temperature variations, right? I could imagine
there are (longer time constant) thermal effects for a full
2g turn-over, but not with this short ~1 Hz period.

In fact you can see a slight, probably temperature gradient
related, frequency drift after a full 2g turn (I waited about
5 minutes after each turn):

http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/ocxo-2g/TBolt-2g-6axis.gif

/tvb