Yes, but if I press the align button when in 'failure mode', it just wont lock. And I see the 10 MHz output scanning from 10,000,002.9 at 0 volts to a hair above 10 MHz (10,000,000.08) at 5 volts. When I watch the beam current while it is scanning, I'm observing the beam current going up and down with a sharp maximum at every third scan when the tuning voltage has reached its maximum.
Thus, it seems like the OCXO is the culprit.

Adrian

ewkeh...@aol.com schrieb:
If it is always stable at 5xxxxx500.32 and has the lock light on than it
has to be in the PLL.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 6/12/2010 4:36:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,