To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 5:29 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] My stubborn Z3801A

It's in the same menu where you start / stop communication, just below the 'Port Open' command.

CommPort > Settings > Baud Rate

Adrian

Robert Benward schrieb:
The minimum voltage is +/-3 volts, I'm getting about +/-6 right now.

How does one change the serial port speed, I don't see anything in SatStat.
Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Miles" <jmi...@pop.net>