On 07/06/2010 10:51 AM, Rob Kimberley wrote:
Nice acquisition!

Yes, indeed. Now the curious mind wants to "dig in". :)

It set me back 159 USD, which I can handle and then naturally shipping and customs. Ah well.

For an "As is" condition, it is working modulus operator inexperience with the particular box. However, it is cranking out numbers and fairly easy to operate. Three push-buttons as user interface. To start a new measurement - press "Reset". :)

It is clear that it used the non-overlapping ADEV, which gives it a drawback for the larger taus.