Hi

The hardware for just about any of them will run fine under OS-X. The software
is not available as OS-X native program. The simple answers would be to run it
under Boot Camp or in a Vmware shell. Neither one is really a Mac solution to
the problem though, since you are running Windows on the Mac. None of it would
work if you have a Power PC Mac.

Simply put - like a lot of technical stuff, you need Windows or a Windows
clone.

Bob