Hi

I brought up the idea of a full spec at the time. Since we made the parts and
used them it seemed like a reasonable idea. The price on the parts went from $
0.0326 each to $ 18.56 when the major parameters were banded 2 to 1. Since we
were using 4 in a $ 35 item (bom was about $6) the suggestion was not well
received.

Bob