Yes don't think the box did do much. I do have two different dividers here I 
just need too finish the projects I have.
Thanks again,
Stanley



----- Original Message ----
From: John Miles <[email protected]>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 11:46:49 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] PicTic Data

Here's your first run in red, compared to your second one in green...

-- john, KE5FX

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]on
> Behalf Of Stanley Reynolds
> Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 3:28 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [time-nuts] PicTic Data
>
>
> Attached is my first pictic ii data. It is the difference between
> the PPS output
>
> of a Trak 8820 and a Odetics Comsync. Turned on the counter
> display at the end
> of the run to show that most of the data was the interpolars.
>
>  
> Stanley
>


_______________________________________________
time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to