sar10...@gmail.com writes:

I have  received the go ahead to distribute the Small DMTD project
files from Bill.  It is in the form of a 500k zip so how do we want to
play this? For a  start, Gmail will not let me send .exe files, even
though they are inside a  zip file and I'm not putting them into a
password encrypted file to  circumvent this so I'll send the archive
with the extension changed to  .xxx. If you don't know how to change
that back to .zip may I suggest you  contact Mr Gates and tell him that
his method of file typing sucks and is a  noddy system fit only for
Toytown.

Hi Steve

That's fine with me, thank you.
I'm not sure if the list will pass the attachment but sending it direct
should be fine.

regards

Nigel